ACE™ 400i Metal Detector "55 Year Special"
Includes standard ACE 400i package plus Pro Pointer AT, Keepers Finds Box and Vaughan Garrett's Favourite Finds Book
That’s $308 of items for only $100 - SAVE over $200
Highly Recommended - Coin Hunting, Jewellery Hunting, Relic Hunting, Competition Events, Dry Beach/Fresh Water Hunting
Recommended - Cache Hunting, Prospecting, Ghost Town Hunting
Includes 22 x 28cm (8.5" x 11") DD PROformance™ submersible search coil (as shown) with 3 FREE Accessories*:
- Volume control Garrett ClearSound Easy Stow headphones
- ACE Environmental Coverup
- 22 x 28cm (8.5" x 11") Search coil cover
The king of ACEs, the ACE 400i includes advanced features like Iron Audio, Digital Target ID, and Frequency Adjust to help you dig more treasure and less trash.
- New Iron Audio: allows user to hear discriminated iron targets and to alter the mid-tone signal range.
- New Digital Target ID: 0 to 99 scale offers target information
- New higher frequency (10 kHz) provides better sensitivity on low and medium-conductivity targets (i.e. gold, lead)
- New Adjustable Frequency to help eliminate interference New Camlocks for better stem stability
- New Includes Pulse-Width Modulation audio: sharper, more responsive audio
- 22 x 28cm (8.5" x 11") PROformance™ submersible DD search coil offers excellent coverage, depth
- Enhanced Iron Resolution: 3x the iron resolution of an ACE 250, to help separate good targets from adjacent junk iron
- Includes Electronic Pinpointing: precisely locates targets and speeds recovery
- Notch Discrimination: Modify discrimination patterns based on what you are seeking.
- Five Search Modes (plus Pinpoint)
- Eight (8) Sensitivity/Depth adjustments
- Coin Depth Indicator determines target depth
- Includes revised Target ID legend and Mode/Discrimination patterns to better suit the search needs of international users.
* Accessory items are subject to change.
|Digital Target ID||YES, 0-99 scale|
|Iron Audio feature||YES|
|Target ID Cursor Segments||12|
|Iron Discrimination Segments||6|
|Search Modes||5 (plus Pinpoint)|
|Audio Tone ID Levels||3|
|Standard Searchcoil||22 x 28cm (8.5" x 11")
|Length (Adjustable)||1.06m - 1.29m (42" to 51")|
|Total Weight||1.32 kgs (2.9 lbs.)|
|Batteries||4 AA (included)|
|Warranty||2 Year, Limited Parts/Labor|
What are the differences between an ACE 400 and an ACE 400i ?
- Redivision of mid-tone/high-tone audio break points.
- Increased number of Iron Discrim pixels.
- U.S. coins removed from target legend.
- Variance in Mode/Discrim patterns.