Why use our Sifting Pans (AKA classifiers/sieves)?
- Top Diameter: 13-1/4"
- Bottom Diameter: 11"
- Mesh Size- 1/4”, Wire Thickness: 0.95mm
- 304 Stainless Steel Wire
- Fits on a 20L Bucket
- PP Plastic Material
- Colour : Green
Advantages of the stackable design:
- Classification is the most important step in gold recovery.
- Screen off large, worthless gravel and rock.
- Size your material to the proper dimensions of the gold you are expecting to recover.
- Our high quality stainless steel wire mesh is both accurate and durable for everyday use.
- The plastic is both lightweight and durable.
- Resting the pans on top of each other takes up less space.
- The differently sized mesh screens make classifying even faster.
- Each pan fits perfectly on top of a 20L bucket.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device